IATF 16949:2016Jan Roovers Associates will have a selection of services available for automotive supplier organizations that
If your organization is currently registered to ISO 9001, and need to advance to IATF 16949:2016, Jan Roovers Associates recommends starting this process soon. We believe that it's a great idea to enhance your business processes now! Assess your current system, determine what needs to be done, plan the upgrade, and implement the changes and additions. Your main goal must be to move from mere compliance to effectiveness, then on to continual improvement, resulting in optimal business performance, added value, and most importantly: automotive customer satisfaction!
If your organization is considering implementing an IATF 16949:2016 based quality management system, the time is just right! As the automotive industry continues to expand, your considerably improved system and processes and new registration status will significantly increase your chances to get new business.
We at Jan Roovers Associates will be ready to assist you with services exactly designed to meet upgrading, maintenance or new implementation needs.
For information about our automotive-supplier services, contact us at 704.577.5761 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Consulting
1. Satisfies all the requirements of
2. Provides only one common internationally recognized automotive quality standard
3. Is linked to ISO 9001:2015 which puts more emphasis on quality system effectiveness, continual improvement and customer satisfaction
4. Allows American automotive suppliers to compete world-wide
5. Is rapidly gaining acceptance from automobile manufacturers world-wide
Are you ready?
Copyright © 2002-2017 Jan Roovers Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Site Updated Monday, November 20, 2017